Child Support & Spousal Support
When you get divorced, you have an opportunity for a fresh start. You may also have financial obligations that will make a big difference in how you move forward in your new life. If you want to know how much child support and/or spousal support you will have to pay, or might be entitled to receive, consulting an experienced child/spousal support attorney practicing in Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry County, PA is the first step to take.
Pennsylvania Child Support
The attorneys at John F. King Law are ready to provide you with highly experienced guidance and representation in…
- Establishing child support
- Handling high-income support cases
- Modifying and enforcing child support obligations
- Supporting clients whose child support is affected by job loss, retirement, Social Security or disability issues
Whether you need to initiate child support proceedings, modify a child support order already in place or enforce your existing child support order, we can help.
If, on the other hand, you find yourself in the position of having to defend against unreasonable support demands, we can help.
Pennsylvania Spousal Support
Helping our clients navigate the intricacies of the law regarding spousal support and alimony is an important matter to us. You may be entitled to or ordered to pay a significant amount toward…
- Spousal support or alimony
- Day care costs while the custodial parent works or goes to school
- Medical coverage for your spouse or children
- Medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Mortgage contributions
If you are seeking spousal support payments or are concerned about the financial implications of paying spousal support, we can help.